PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CALLING
Expat owned and carefully driven.
Model Year is 2012 second half so it has the newer wheels.
This is the 6-speed TREMEC manual, Blue Streak Pearl w/Stripes from the factory, Grey Leather interiors.
This is one the rarest colours in the Middle-East region. And I have just seen just two more cars on the road of the same colour.
So, really a unique car!
The car has been carefully looked after, and used mainly as a weekend ride.
Upgrades & Highlights -
- BARTON short throw shifter w/Black shift ball
- LMI True Cold Air Intake
- DIABLOSPORT Trinity Tuner
- Custom Straight EXHAUST
- Registration will be valid till 08/2017
- Full Service history
- Under Warranty until 08/2017
- V-Kool Tint on all windows
- Mopar Gear lever
- Custom made car cover included
- Car has been parked under shade mostly since purchase. This has been pampered beyond normal ownership.
- Not driven harsh, Just driven at high speeds and No wheelspin launches.
- NO accident. Just repainted the Front bumper once for relocating the number plate for a cleaner look.
- Just few door dents because of other careless people in Shopping malls or Public parking.
- NO food or Smoking in the car.
- Interior is fully neat & clean
REASON FOR SALE - Car has been driven 35,000 kms in 4 years. Don't have time to drive, don't want to continue paying the EMIs. And I'm relocating next year. I just do basic running every month.
NOT a distress sale, so lowballers excuse. No test pilots or cheque offers. Cash purchase or bank transfer. No loan on car, so you can get it financed (yourself).
Car has been priced to sell. If you have a better deal, please go ahead with it. Sharing with me is not going to help you negotiate.
Tires need to be replaced soon.
Would love to see it go to a genuine MOPAR fan.
Car can be viewed in Al Amerat. If I don't respond to your call, please do leave me a SMS, and I will get back as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading. Have a good day!