1. Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems, pipe supports Welding spare parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.;
2. Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure;
3. Supervising and identifying any fault in operating the equipment or in relation to any material or equipment, then notifying the supervisors;
4. Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product;
5. Control the processes of fitting, burning and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion or shrink of spare parts;
6. Examining finish products and spare parts and comparing them with samples to check whether the specifications are met;
7. Being in charge of preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipments for welding job such as shielded metal arc, gas metal arc or other welding equipments;
8. Arranging and assuring the welded parts to be arranged in order before being assembled into final products; using such tools as square.