If you are looking for a properly built Jeep, then look no further. The quest stops here.
What started as a 2015 JK Sport has been transformed to a proper off-roader which is still civil for a daily commute.
Over 30 of the best components from the USA and Australia have been professionally installed to ensure this jeep can handle any terrain.
More than OMR 11,000 has been spent on parts and labor to build this jeep.
Mileage 22,300 KMs
Asking Price OMR 16,900
Finance companies and banks can finance the car for 7 years.
Average installment at 6% for 6 years is OMR 283
Average installment for a brand new JK Sport (with no modifications) for 6 years is OMR 190.
Serious Buyers Only. No Trade Ins.
· 2 Door Jeep JK
· 3.6L Penstar
· 5 Speed Automatic
· Power windows
· Power locks
· Power side mirrors
· Auto diming rear view mirror
· Cruise Control
· Trip Computer
· Billet Silver
· Gear Ratio (4.10)
1. AEV Front Bumper
2. AEV Front Skid plate
3. AEV Rear Bumper with tire carrier and Fuel Caddy (rear bumper with built in water tanks with a total capacity of 18 Liters)
4. Tow Hitch
5. AEV Mud flaps
6. AEV Heat Reduction Hood
7. AEV Front License Plate Holder
8. Warn VR 10,000 Winch (rope type)
9. Warn Wireless Winch Remote
10. JW speaker Headlights (LED)
11. JW Speaker Bumper fog lights (LED)
12. In Pro Rear Tail lights, Black (LED)
13. Recon Side Blinkers, Smoked with Amber LEDs
14. AEV 3rd Brake Light
15. Spod, For powering accessories
16. Metal Cloak Game-Changer Suspension 2.5” Lift with Old Man Emu (ARB) Nitrocharger Shocks. The Kit contains Front and Rear Track Bars, Control Arms, Steering Stabilizer and Sumo Bump Stops
17. Front and Rear ARB Locking Differentials with upgraded Differential Air lines (Braded Metal)
18. ARB front and Rear Differentials Covers
19. ARB Air Locker's Compressor
20. Differential Breather Kit
21. AEV Pintler Rims (Black)
22. BF Goodrich 33” All Terrain KO2 Tires (1-year-old with 21,000 KMs)
23. Lockable Wheel Nuts
24. Heavy Duty Alloy USA Axels (Front and Back)
25. Alloy USA 4.10 Gear Ratio
26. KC Fog Lights (LED)
27. Mopar Remote Key Start
28. AEV Procal Module (for calibration)
29. Volant Cold Air Intake
30. Optima Deep Cycle Battery
31. Hot Heads Headliners
32. Rubber Floor mats
33. Pumpkin Auto 7” Android Head-unit with reversing camera
34. Cigarette Charging Adaptor added to the trunk with ARB Heavy duty cable running to the SPOD
35. Tinted at Protech using legal metalized window tint
36. Fenders and Hardtop painted body color
37. Paint Protection by Protech
All modified parts are originals. This Jeep was not fitted with any cheaply sourced parts.